Frequently Asked Questions
Products bought on our online platforms and physical stores are covered by a limited warranty against manufacturing defects and workmanship, the coverage varies per brand, per category. You may check and click the specific brand below for warranty reference.
The following reasons are also valid for warranty claims:
(1) If item is damaged / defective / faulty after removing it from the packaging and is within the warranty
(2) Delivered item does not match order / sales invoice
To return, we kindly request the customer to ship the item in question back to our servicing station. After we receive the item in our servicing station, please give us 3-5 business days to process the inspection. (For store drop-offs, please allow lead time for us to ship back to our servicing station.) In the case that your in-warranty item is deemed with manufacturing defect within 7 days from delivery date, we will provide instant replacement. Processing of replacement will take about 1-2 weeks.
For Apple products, we encourage customers to check their units upon purchase. If any cosmetic damage is found, it will be due for immediate replacement. However, if any issue was found after the item was brought home, customers are advised to visit our Service Center for proper diagnosis and recommendation.
For other brands, we follow the same day replacement policy from the date of purchase for items that has visible damage if proven to be manufacturing defect (except for tempered glass). But for technical products, this will be forwarded to service center for assessment by our technicians.
The following reasons are invalid for warranty claims:
(1) Change of mind
(2) Beyond warranty coverage
(3) Product’s natural wear and tear
(4) Negligence / Misuse
(5) Cosmetic damage including scratches & dents caused by the end user
(6) Modified and repaired by unauthorized service provider
(7) Incomplete packaging and accessories upon return
(8) Unable to present proof of purchase
Timeline will start upon receipt of unit:
Step 1: Diagnosis (3-5 working days)
Step 2: Repair / replacement processing
Apple: 2-4 weeks
Other brands: 3-5 weeks (depending on availability of parts)
Please login to https://warranty.digits.com.ph/ to file for warranty claim before your visit to the store.
To return your item, please get in touch with our team via chat (click on the yellow icon at the bottom right of the page) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Order Number
- Photo / Video of the product/s involved with box
- Photo of the packaging used
- Brief description of the issue encountered
- Warranty Slip
Currently, we have the following return options:
- Returns can be made through door-to-door or ship back to our servicing station (via JRS). All repaired items will be shipped directly to your location based on the address provided on the return form.
- Returns can also be made through store drop off, all repaired items will be picked up in the same store where you returned the defective item.
Store drop off locations:
- selected Digital Walker stores
• VMall Greenhills - San Juan City
• Ayala Malls One Bonifacio – BGC, Taguig City
• SM Mall of Asia - Pasay City
• Ayala Malls TriNoma - Quezon City
If bought from physical store, item may be returned where the item was bought. Repaired items should be picked up on the same store.
Return via courier
Pack & wrap – Place the item/s in its original packaging and carefully wrap with bubble wrap.
Secure the Item – Add fillers to ensure that the item is secure and place inside the box. Include all contents (User Manual, Packaging, Accessories, etc.)
Digital WalkerCorp. will not be responsible for the damages incurred during shipping.
Add customer information – Fill up details needed:
Ship to our Servicing Station – send the item/s to below address and please email copy of the airway bill to email@example.com
Address and contact details will be sent to you upon getting in touch with our team.
Wait for resolution – take note of the Warranty Request Reference Number. You may check the status of your returned item at https://warranty.digits.com.ph/
Return via drop off stores
Secure the item and place back to its original packaging. Include all contents (User Manual, Packaging, Accessories, etc.)
1. No, we only do repairs and replacement.
2. If no replacement of the same item is available, customer may choose to replace it with another item from the same brand and of the same value. If the value of replacement unit is higher, customer must pay for the difference, while if it is lower, customer will not be reimbursed.
If upon inspection, we do not see any problems with the product delivered, we will notify you on the contact number provided and return the item within 3-5 business days.
- If returned via store drop-off, item will be picked up in the same store where the defective item was returned.
- If returned via courier, the shipping costs to send and return the item will be shouldered by the customer.
Customer will be requested to pick up the item from their drop-off store.
1. Back up your data. (OS of the devices will be erased and will be replaced by the latest version after repair).
2. Turn off Find My (for Apple products).
3. Remove SIM card before surrendering the item, SIM cards found in the item will not be
4. Remove extra items such as accessories, screen protectors & cases.
For products wherein a specific part was repaired / replaced, the service fee and the parts replaced are guaranteed for 90 days from the repair date or the remaining warranty period from the original purchase date (for online purchases, original delivered date), whichever is longer.
Warranty coverage is based on your original purchase date (for online purchases, original delivered date), thus even after replacement, we will still follow the remaining duration of the original warranty period.