Digital Walker accepts all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, or JCB).
We accept bank transfers to a series of banks. When you checkout, choose DragonPay and choose your preferred bank. Here's a list of currently supported online banks:
(1) Asia United Bank (AUB)
(2) Banco de Oro (BDO)
(3) Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
(5) EastWest Bank
(9) Philippine National Bank (PNB)
(11) Rizal Commercial Banking Corp (RCBC)
(12) Robinsons Bank
(14) United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
You may pay through online bank in four (4) easy steps, within one (1) hour lead time:
(1) Checkout with DragonPay
(2) Select your Preferred Bank
(3) View payment instructions
(4) Complete the payment process
Digital Walker accepts e-Wallet payments such as Gcash, GrabPay, Coins.ph, and PayMaya.
TendoPay provides digital installment payment plans in the Philippines. It works like credit card installment plans but without using a card.
For more details, you may visit here.
BillEase is a buy now, pay later app that allows you to pay for your purchases in easy bi-weekly or monthly installments without a debit or credit card.