- The self-charging adidas RPT-02 SOL headphones are powered by light to power your performance. Built in part from 87% recycled plastics*, you’re offered all the playtime you need to charge up or recharge. Sweat-proof and splash-proof, they can handle the sweat from your toughest workouts.
- NOTE: 51% of the product consists of plastic of which 87% is post-consumer recycled PC-ABS and recycled nylon (excluding plastics in electronic components).
- Powered by light: Features Exeger’s PowerfoyleTM, a groundbreaking light cell material that converts all forms of natural and artificial light into battery life.
- Built in part from recycled plastics*: Self-charging headphones designed to endure the everyday challenges of an active lifestyle.
- 51% of the product consists of plastic of which 87% is post-consumer recycled PC-ABS and recycled nylon (excluding plastics in electronic components).
- Washable Parts: Removable and washable parts include the inner headband and ear cushions.
- Up to 80 hours of stored playtime: Worry less about battery life when the light goes dark. Focus on your performance while listening for longer.
- Intuitive controls: Manage your listening experience with ease using the control jog and find the best light with the innovative light indicator.
- IPX4-rated design: Give that little bit extra during your workout and let these sweat-proof and splash-proof sport headphones handle the sweat.
- Get the full experience: Use the adidas Headphones app to conveniently control and customize your adidas headphones features, allowing you to focus on your run or workout.
Weight: 0.26 kg
Length: 21.2 cm
Width: 17.3 cm
Height: 1.7 cm
Model: RPT-02 SOL
Warranty Type: Local Supplier Warranty
Warranty Period: 12 Months