- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE - During the development of the new P14 PWM PST, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance. Therefore, the P14 PWM PST is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
- MORE EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY - The motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P14 PWM PST to run much more efficiently than its predecessors. This saves energy and lowers the coil temperature without compromising the performance.
- MAXIMUM QUIETNESS, MINIMUM VIBRATION - Even at low speeds the operating sound of the new ARCTIC motor is barely noticeable. Due to a sinus-magnetizing the new motor only creates about 5 % of the vibration from commutation of a regular DC-motor without filter. Consequently, there is no need for rubber spacers due to the steady and smooth torque of the new motor.
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN - A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan. The new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature. Consequently, we have extended the warranty to 10 years.
- 200 TO 1700 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM PST - With a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the P14 PWM PST CO fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your other fans together. This keeps noise at a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance when needed.
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION - Draw cool air into your case. Blow warm air out of the case.
Weight: 0.96 kg
Length: 14.5 cm
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 14.6 cm
Model: P14 PWM PST Value Pack
Warranty Type: Local Supplier Warranty
Warranty Period: 12 Months