- RGB FOR FULL COLOUR CONTROL - The P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB has 12 digital A-RGB LEDs in the fan scar. These can be controlled independently of each other and are compatible with the common A-RGB standards of leading motherboard manufacturers. The fan can thus be fully illuminated directly via the A-RGB mainboard connector or via an external controller and synchronized with the illumination of other hardware.
- 0 dB MODE - ZERO RPM - The speed of the fan can be throttled down to standstill via PWM. This allows silent operation in IDLE and at the same time guarantees maximum performance when required.
- MAXIMUM SMOOTHNESS, MINIMUM VIBRATION - The operating noise of the newly developed ARCTIC motor is barely perceptible even at the lowest speed. In addition, the P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB has rubberized contact surfaces and thus reduces audible vibrations to a minimum.
- OPTIMIZED FOR HIGH STATIC PRESSURE - The P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB operates with a focused airflow and a high static pressure. The fan thus guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance, and is therefore suitable for use on heat sinks, radiators and filters.
- 0 TO 2000 RPM CONTROLLED VIA PWM PST - With a wide speed range and the innovative PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the fan speed of the P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB can be controlled synchronously with all other fans. This reduces noise to a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance.
- HIGH QUALITY BEARING - Thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved. In this way, less heat develops, less bearing noise is generated and the service life of the fan is extended.
Model: P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB
Warranty Type: Local Supplier Warranty
Warranty Period: 12 Months