- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE - During the development of the new P12 PWM PST, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance. Therefore, the P12 PWM PST is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
- STRONG COOLING PERFORMANCE - Numerous improvements, such as an updated engine technology and a newly developed fan design, have noticeably increased the performance of P-fans. In internal performance tests leveled to 28 dB (A), the new P-fans left many competitors behind.
- MORE EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY - The motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P12 PWM PST to run much more efficiently than its predecessors. This saves energy and lowers the coil temperature without compromising the performance.
- MAXIMUM QUIETNESS, MINIMUM VIBRATION - Even at low speeds the operating sound of the new ARCTIC motor is barely noticeable. Due to a sinus-magnetizing the new motor only creates about 5 % of the vibration from commutation of a regular DC-motor without filter. Consequently, there is no need for rubber spacers due to the steady and smooth torque of the new motor.
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN - A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan. The new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature. Consequently, we have extended the warranty to 10 years.
- 200 TO 1800 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM PST - Thanks to the 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM. In this way, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is guaranteed when needed.
- HIGH QUALITY BEARING - Thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved. As a result, there is less heat development as well as less bearing noise, which means you can enjoy a longer service life from your fan.
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION - Draw cool air into your case. Blow warm air out of the case.
Weight: 0.12 kg
Length: 3 cm
Width: 12 cm
Height: 0.1 cm
SKU Model: P12 PWM PST
Warranty Type: Local Supplier Warranty
Warranty Period: 12 Months