- RGB FOR FULL COLOUR CONTROL - The P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB has 12 digital A-RGB LEDs in the fan scar. These can be controlled independently of each other and are compatible with the common A-RGB standards of leading motherboard manufacturers. The fan can thus be fully illuminated directly via the A-RGB mainboard connector or via an external controller and synchronized with the illumination of other hardware.
- 0DB MODE - ZERO RPM - The speed of the fan can be throttled down to standstill via PWM. This allows silent operation in IDLE and at the same time guarantees maximum performance when required.
- MAXIMUM SMOOTHNESS, MINIMUM VIBRATION - The operating noise of the newly developed ARCTIC motor is barely perceptible even at the lowest speed. In addition, the P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB has rubberized contact surfaces and thus reduces audible vibrations to a minimum.
- OPTIMISED FOR HIGH STATIC PRESSURE - The P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB operates with a focused airflow and a high static pressure. The fan thus guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance, and is therefore suitable for use on heat sinks, radiators and filters.
- 0 TO 2000 RPM CONTROLLED VIA PWM PST - With a wide speed range and the innovative PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the fan speed of the P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB can be controlled synchronously with all other fans. This reduces noise to a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance.
- HIGH QUALITY BEARING - Thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction within the
- bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved. In this way, less heat
- develops, less bearing noise is generated and the service life of the fan is
Weight: 0.56 kg
Length: 12.7 cm
Width: 8.6 cm
Height: 12.5 cm
SKU Model: P12 PWM PST w/ RGB Value Pack
Warranty Type: Local Supplier Warranty
Warranty Period: 12 Months