- EXCELLENT THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY - The surfaces of processor chips and cooler floors are covered with microscopic dents; ARCTIC‘s MX-2 thermal paste is composed of carbon microparticles which fill these cavities. This creates a surface conducive to extremely high thermal conductivity, guaranteeing fast and efficient heat transfer from the CPU or GPU to the cooler. With its outstanding performance, MX-2 is one of the top thermal pastes on the market.
- EASY APPLICATION - The consistency of the MX-2 allows even beginners to apply it easily. We show in the video which application options are suitable for avoiding air pockets.
- SECURE USAGE - Unlike with liquid metal or pastes containing metal oxide, you don't have to worry about short circuits when using our pastes. The MX-2 itself is not conductive, and using it will not cause corrosion damage.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY - When it comes to durability, MX-2 is uncompromising - unlike metal or silicone paste. When applied properly, it has a shelf life of up to eight years.
- PROVEN QUALITY - While the packaging of our thermal paste has changed several times over the years, the composition of the formula has remained the same. Our MX pastes have long stood for high performance and quality, and with our new, recyclable packaging, we aim to reduce CO2 emissions and thus make a contribution to the environment.
Weight: 0.15 kg
Length: 6 cm
Width: 2 cm
Height: 0.1 cm
SKU Model: MX-2
Warranty Type: Local Supplier Warranty
Warranty Period: 12 Months