- LIGHT UP YOUR BUILD - The Liquid Freezer II RGB combines the efficient, award-winning PWM pump of the Liquid Freezer II with new RGB fans optimised for static pressure. This gives you a whole new aesthetic with extremely low noise and equally low temperatures.
- EFFICIENT, IN-HOUSE DEVELOPED PUMP - Unlike many of our competitors, we went to great lengths to develop the water pump. The result is greatly reduced humming and higher efficiency. Like the other components, the pump is also PWM controlled. This leads to a significantly lower noise level at low and typical loads, but also to much lower power consumption, with a maximum of of 0.8 W at no load, 2.3 W under normal load and a maximum of 4.8 W under full load for the entire AiO.
- PREMIUM CLASS RADIATOR - Unlike most other all-in-one liquid cooling manufacturers, we rely on 38 mm thick radiators with a high fin density. This means that a larger amount of water can be used in the circuit, and the cooling surface can be significantly increased. Water has a much higher heat capacity than aluminum or copper. This leads to a slower and up to 5 ° C lower temperature increase in the temporary turbo mode of modern CPUs.
- SMOOTH VRM FAN - Small fans have a reputation for being particularly loud and not very durable. However, we have developed a quiet and durable diagonal fan especially for the Liquid Freezer II and are 100% convinced that this 40 mm fan is just as durable as our other case fans. In the unlikely event that it should fail, our customer service team will send you a replacement free of charge and easily, without a need to replace the entire unit. The fan is PWM-controlled and can cool your voltage transformers and the base area almost inaudibly by up to 15 ° C. This is especially effective in overclocking scenarios, inadequate VRM cooling or in housings with poor airflow, thus permitting continuously high loads. If sufficient VRM cooling is available, it can be switched off at will.
- HIGH QUALITY HOSES WITH INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - The fibre-reinforced, long EPDM tubing of the Liquid Freezer II allows installation even in large cases and effectively prevents the coolant from evaporating, so you don't have to worry about refilling the compact water cooling system. In addition, it hides both the RGB and PWM cables of your radiator fans thanks to a well thought-out cable management system. This way, you only have to connect two plugs to the mainboard and save valuable time during installation. In the end, you don't need to hide any more cables and your view is reduced to the essentials.
- FAN OPTIMIZED ON STATIC PRESSURE - The illuminated P-fans are already mounted on the compact water cooling system ex works with the following advantages:
- High static pressure for improved cooling performance |1.85 mm H2O
- Extended speed range | 200 - 2000 rpm (1800 rpm on the radiator)
- Low power consumption | 0.11A (0.4A RGB)
- Less vibration and rubber bumpers | reduced by > 95%
- Improved lifetime | 6 years warranty
- High quality plain bearing
- PWM for synchronous pump/fan control
- RGB sharing for synchronous lighting
Weight: 1.19 kg
Length: 29.9 cm
Width: 18 cm
Height: 15 cm
SKU Model: Freezer II 240
Warranty Type: Local Supplier Warranty
Warranty Period: 12 Months