- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE - During the development of the new BioniX P120, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance. Therefore, the BioniX P120 is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
- STRONG COOLING PERFORMANCE - Numerous improvements, such as an updated engine technology and a newly developed fan design, have noticeably increased the performance of P-fans. In internal performance tests leveled to 28 dB (A), the new P-fans left many competitors behind.
- MORE EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY - The motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new BioniX P120 to run much more efficiently than its predecessors. This saves energy and lowers the coil temperature without compromising the performance.
- MAXIMUM QUIETNESS, MINIMUM VIBRATION - Even at low speeds the operating sound of the new ARCTIC motor is barely noticeable.
- Due to a sinus-magnetizing the new motor only creates about 5 % of the vibration from commutation of a regular DC-motor without filter. Consequently, there is no need for rubber spacers due to the steady and smooth torque of the new motor.
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN - A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan. The new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature. Consequently, we have extended the warranty to 10 years.
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION - Draw cool air into your case. Blow warm air out of the case.
- 200 TO 2100 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM PST - With a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the BioniX P120 fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your other fans together. This keeps noise at a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance when needed.
- HIGH QUALITY BEARING - Thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved. As a result, there is less heat development as well as less bearing noise, which means you can enjoy a longer service life from your fan.
Weight: 0.12 kg
Length: 3 cm
Width: 12 cm
Height: 0.1 cm
SKU Model: BioniX P120
Warranty Type: Local Supplier Warranty
Warranty Period: 12 Months