- A-RGB FOR FULL COLOUR CONTROL - The 12 A-RGB LEDs installed in the BioniX P120 A-RGB are autonomously controllable. The BioniX P120 A-RGB is compatible with the common A-RGB standards of leading motherboard manufacturers for the simplest possible use. It can therefore be fully illuminated directly via the A-RGB motherboard connection or via an external controller and synchronized with other hardware lighting.
- EASY INSTALLATION AND EXTENSION VIA CONNECTOR TECHNOLOGY - The ARCTIC BioniX P120 A-RGB have a modular cable management and use two connections: a power-in and a connector output. ARCTIC uses an 8-pin connector for this, which forwards both the fan and lighting signals and considerably simplifies the cabling *. The included connector block also enables a wireless series connection. *all necessary cables are included
- HIGH-QUALITY PLAIN BEARING - Thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced, increasing efficiency. In this way, less heat is generated, there is less bearing noise and the service life of the fan is extended.
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE - With the BioniX P120 A-RGB, as with the entire P-series, special emphasis was placed on a focused airflow and high static pressure. The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance. This makes the BioniX P120 A-RGB particularly suitable for use on covered case vents or inlets with filters.
- MAXIMUM SMOOTHNESS, MINIMUM VIBRATION - The operating noise of the newly developed ARCTIC motor is barely noticeable even at the lowest speed. Thanks to sinus magnetization, the P fan's motor generates only 5% of the commutation vibrations of a conventional DC motor. In addition, the ARCTIC BioniX P120 A-RGB has rubber pads on its contact surfaces for further decoupling.
- 400 TO 2300 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM - With a wide speed range and the connector functionality, the fan speed of the BioniX P120 A-RGB can be controlled synchronously with other fans. This reduces the noise development to a minimum while at the same time guaranteeing maximum cooling performance.
Fan Speed: 200 - 1800 rpm
Airflow: 104 CFM/ 176 m3/h
Static Pressure: 2.35 mm H2O
Noise Level: 0.6 Sone
Operating Ambient Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
Fan Frame: BioniX
Control Type: PWM PST
Connector: 4-Pin-Connector + 4-Pin-Socket
Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
Typical Voltage: 12 V DC
Starting Voltage: 4.8 V
Current/ Voltage: 0.20 A / 12 V
Cable Length: 400 mm
Size & Weight
Length: 140 mm
Width: 140 mm
Height: 28 mm
Weight: 184 g
SKU Model: BioniX P120
Warranty Type: Local Supplier Warranty
Warranty Period: 12 Months