- OPTIMISED FAN DEIGN - We further optimised the fan blade design to get a higher airflow at lower noise generation. This guarantees high pressure and highly efficient ventilation for your gaming case.
- ENHANCED BEARING - Due to a new alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, the friction within the bearing is reduced and a greater efficiency is achieved. This way, there is less heat development as well as less bearing noise and you can enjoy a longer service life of your cooler.
- MAXIMUM QUIETNESS, MINIMUM VIBRATION - Extremely quiet operation through a newly developed motor guarantees long sessions without annoying noise.
- ARCTIC's new motor of the BioniX Fans eliminates vibrations directly at its source, in particular at the motor. The ARCTIC motor absorbs 95 % of vibrations compared to a conventional DC motor. Thus, there is no need for rubber spacers due to the steady torque and smoother switching of the magnet field.
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN - A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan. The new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature. Consequently, we have extended the warranty to 10 years.
- 200 TO 1800 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM PST - With a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the BioniX F140 fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your other fans together and thus keep the noise at a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance when needed.
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION - Push warm air out of the case. Pull cool air into your case.
Weight: 0.229 kg
Length: 3.5 cm
Width: 15.1 cm
Height: 15 cm
SKU Model: BioniX F140
Warranty Type: Local Supplier Warranty
Warranty Period: 12 Months